U.S. Army, Evidence Management Portal (EMP)
EMP Project Description:
The US Army Criminal Investigation Command (USACIDC) is the chief proponent of a joint services initiative to prototype, develop and pilot the Defense Forensics Material Exchange (DFME). USACIDC partnered with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), and the Navy Criminal Investigations Service (NCIS), collectively referred to as Military Criminal Investigative Organizations (MCIO), to sponsor and direct the prototype and pilot of the Evidence Management Portal (EMP) to support DFME program objectives. DORSEY provides IT services to enhance, maintain, and secure the EMP software application. Our support includes, but is not limited to, the design and integration of application upgrades and code modifications deemed necessary to the mission as well as day-to-day operation and maintenance of the EMP system.
U.S. Air Force, Automated Project Ordering (APO)
APO Project Description:
The Automated Project Order (APO) system automates the AFMC Project Order process (AFMC form 181). It establishes Cost Authority (CA) and is used by Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) to validate funds availability to obligate Depot Purchased Equipment Maintenance (DPEM) appropriated funds. APO provides financial integrity and ensures work is not accepted at the ALCs unless sufficient budgetary authority and customer funding are available. APO runs with a web service maintained by the Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB). DORSEY provides enhancements and sustainment for APO. We are responsible for the design, development, test, implementation, and documentation of APO Software Change Requests (SCRs), Baseline Change Requests (BCRs) and Deficiency Reports (DR).
U.S. Air Force, Education and Management System (ETMS)
ETMS Project Description:
The Force Development Division, Directorate of Manpower, Personnel, and Services, Headquarters Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), is responsible for the Automated Information Systems (AIS). The major component of AIS is the Education and Training Management System (ETMS). DORSEY enhances and maintains ETMS in accordance with the emergent needs of USAF personnel. We provide the personnel to deliver the following services:
- Application Services (define requirements, design & deploy mods, web & server admin)
- Database Services (requirements definition, database design, management, admin, etc.)
- Documentation Services (design & maintain help screens & manuals)
- Training Services (design and conduct user training)
- Testing Services (design, supervise and document user testing)
- Systems Management and Administration (monitor, manage and advise)
- Catalog Services (design, deploy & maintain the ETMS course catalog)
- Project Management (design, implement and sustain the PM plan)
- IT Compliance Services (ensure e AF/DoD IT Compliance)
- Administrative Support (ensure that the USAF executives are fully informed)
- Help Desk Support (establish, staff, and provide a help desk)
Contact us to request additional information.